Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jobs...Jobs...Jobs

In the past, I have been extremely blessed with my employment status!

My very first job, was at an embroidery shop in North Ogden. I walked in, filled out the application, and started the next day.


My second job, also known as my most recent position, was at LDS Business College. I was a scholarship recipient and I didn't even have to apply! They emailed me, asked me to send a resume, and called me in for an interview. I was so blessed to have my job at the College because it was the perfect position for me, and I was blessed to know some amazing people!

So... As you can tell, my experience job hunting has been extremely limited to NONE.  This last week has been... A roller coaster. I had an interview at one bank, for the teller position, and they seemed really excited to hire me... Monday I got the call saying I didn't get it. It has only been since last Wednesday that I have been applying, but two rejections has been hard! Oh well, just another opportunity to get a position that better fits my personality!

Job hunting is hard, but I admit, its a wonderful opportunity to rely on the Lord and to grow in many ways! Currently the most noticeable growth has been around my middle... But that's a story for a different day!

The weather here has been amazing! If it rains today, it will be the second rainy day in the last week and a half. I love the oxygen-filled air, the warm sun on my face, and the green grass outside the window!  I am becoming quite the bread maker! Four loaves since we got here, qualifies me for this title!

More updates later!

Love,


Justin & Mitzi

No comments:

Post a Comment