I do not fit the common classification of a mother, but Justin made me feel so loved by just being me!
I have always been the type of person who loves living things! aka... plants, animals, children. So... To celebrate my love of life, Justin got me a new pet to raise! I am now the proud owner of a fish tank with little fishies for me to feed, love, and show off. We still have Suki, my herb garden, the bamboo plant, and our indoor fern.
And finally... The topic of my post!
I love Mother's Day because it is our day to show our Mother's how much they mean to us and how much we love them. I was unable to share this Mother's Day with my mom in person, but I got to speak with her over the phone. I spent Mother's Day with my Missouri family and it was beautiful!
I love Mother's Day because it is an excuse for the men to dote on us and do whatever we ask! Justin barbecued and it was delicious!
I love Mother's Day because I remembered how important our role in this life is! It is so wonderful... This gift we have been given to nurture, love, support, and be an example. I can't wait for that time to come for me!
Love,
Mitzi
No comments:
Post a Comment