Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Second Haircut

Its always cheaper to cut your own hair right?? Sometimes, I wonder. Especially when I cut Justin's hair and he is as wiggly as a two-year old! This is a picture of him right after I finished trimming up the back and he would not hold still. No he isn't on drugs! He was just being goofy.

My mom taught me how to cut his hair about four months ago. It is the most stressful thing I have ever done! I worry so much about getting it so perfect that it takes about an hour and a half to finish the haircut, but it always looks good in the end!

Here's how worried I get.... Every time the hair starts to grow over his ears he always tells me that its time for a haircut and I magically get sick the first day he wants one. The next, I have to go to the store. Once its been three or four weeks later, I finally break down and do it! It is quite a wonderful experience having someone trust you with their looks!

Here is Justin after the haircut. Look how happy he is! Doesn't it look good? I love how accepting he is of my insecurities (aka... his trust with my haircutting skills.) I am in love with every minute of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment