Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Eating Out Strike!


So... We haven't been eating out and I'm loving it! Cooking all of our meals at home has not only given me more energy in all of my daily activities, but I feel healthier! We are eating more raw foods and less fried foods. Not only are these all amazing benefits, but the best one of all is that I'm remembering how much I love to cook! I actually look forward to it every day as I wake up and realize that today I get to cook whatever is on the menu! We have also saved enough money this month to make up for all the money we spend last month!

From now on, I will try a new recipe every month and I will put it on a page. Every month will either be a dessert or a meal. If it doesn't get to expensive to do these new recipes every month, I will make it every week! When we move to Missouri and maybe have a larger apartment I will have more space to cook and the new recipes might get a little more elaborate.

I challenge all of you newlywed women that read this to go on an eating out strike and focus more on the homemaking side of things! I understand how it seems like it is more convenient to grab food from a fast food restaurant than to make it at home. But you will not forget your experience and you will always have that saved money in the bank.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment