Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Changes are FUN!

In April, Justin and I will graduate from LDS Business College each with an Associate's Degree in Accounting and a Certificate of Accounting.

Yes... The rumors are true. We are moving to Missouri that following week (the week after graduation). Justin and I are getting assistance from Mom and Dad Furnell when they come out to our graduation ceremony. We (Justin and I) will be staying until Easter Sunday and we WILL attend one night of the Stringham/Pritchett reunion. Excited to use those new sleeping bags Dad!

After a quick shower and packing Suki in the car, we will be on our way. A straigh-through drive to the land of our desire!

Many circumstances and events were taken into consideration for this decision. One of the major decision-making events happens to be that my time as a student-employee at LDS Business College is up after graduation. I will no longer be a student so my position goes to someone else. Finding an employer willing to hire someone knowing that they were moving shortly after they start seems pretty impossible to me.

Justin and I have made the decision that is best for us and as a married couple, that needs to be our main focus. Plus... I ABSOLUTELY love Missouri! I'm excited to be back in a "small" town atmosphere, and to meet lots of amazing people!

See you there when the time comes! Don't worry... We'll keep in contact.

The Church is TRUE!

3 comments:

  1. OH HOW FUN! :) I wish I could move out! lol. But... when one spouse doesn't get paid and the other one makes exactly the amount for bills and fuel for cars... it makes it extremely difficult to save money. And the one spouse does have a job, the job just doesn't pay him. Sad huh! Oh well. So goes life! Enjoy you're new home! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea what town in Missouri you're moving to? Cause I personally vote (not that it counts for anything) that you should move down the street ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be fun having you guys close again! I know Den and Laurie are going to be glad to have all their little chickies (and grand-chickies) together! Is Justin going to continue w/Staples there?
    Love you 2! Can't wait to see y'all!
    Love, "Aunt" Kim :)

    ReplyDelete