Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Joys of Graduating!

Today I took it upon myself to apply for graduation. It was going to happen sooner or later, and now, its done! There are many things involved with getting graduation applications filled out. This process includes many interviews with Advisors and Directors of various programs.  The time came to meet with my academic advisor and her assistant looked at my transcript and proceeded to tell me that I was missing a class! Not only did my heart stop and all feeling in my body fled, but the dreams and plans we have been making to move to Missouri started to seem so far away and a distant memory. After stewing over this new information for a few minutes, I decided to meet with the Program Director and see if he approved me to graduate.

And... He did! Bro. Finn was shocked when I told him the story I had just heard. He commented on all the credits I have taken and the many qualifications I have to recieve my degree in Financial and Managerial Accounting. So of course, he signed off and I was able to see the dreams come flooding back to me and my heart started beating again at a normal pace. All the worrying was for nothing!

So... After all of the events of today, the plans continue and we are still moving in April! (Justin's fate is still undecided!)

No comments:

Post a Comment