- Delicious Sushi at an inexpensive price.
- Fun sushi chefs that talk to you while you are eating!
- Deliciousness that I can't get enough of!
- Fish on demand!
- Food that fills my stomach!
- Something that Justin and I can do together.
Justin and I are sushi lovers. We used to go all of the time! Simply Sushi is the restaurant of our choice because you can have all you can eat sushi for a small price of $19.99 a person! We had made a goal to wait until April 14 (graduation day) to go again because it is so expensive. However, just four weeks after setting the goal we couldn't stand it anymore! I have this insatiable craving for fish all of the time and last night, Justin had it too. But now we will do it! From now on, we will not go to Simply Sushi until April 14! Last night was our last trip and we WILL stick to it! (I'm working on my self-discipline and will-power if you couldn't tell!)
No comments:
Post a Comment