Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Life has many changes...

As many of you already know, there is never a stagnant boring moment in life. When one thing goes wrong, it seems like every element in the universe needs to be included. There have been  many moments like this in the last few weeks. First Justin was having issues with his job, so he quit. Then I was having health issues and I ended up having to quit my job just to survive the day. Thank goodness that Dad Furnell needed help these last weeks with his company or we wouldn't have any money for this holiday season, let alone our many bills and responsibilities. Just to top it all off, Justin's Great Aunt passed away. So, we are currently learning about financial discipline, hormones and egos, and how to keep Sadie entertained for nine hours a day (not an easy task!!)



As far as the pregnancy is going, I have been feeling better since I quit my job. My body has more time throughout the day to wake up. I am also having problems with super light-headedness, and some issues with my Sciatic...already! My next doctor's appointment is tomorrow and we will get to hear the heartbeat again. But if you read my last post about my latest appointment, you are probably just as nervous as I am about the Doppler hearing the heartbeat. Hopefully there will not be any complications!

Still waiting to feel the baby, but I know I will soon.

Here's some news for the whole family in Utah! We are flying out December 24th, if all goes well with the pregnancy and I'm okay'd for flight. We will remain in Utah until January 5th! That's two whole weeks to catch up, feel the baby, see me as a beached whale pregnant woman, and for me to re-introduce myself to my baby brother!

We are very excited for the changes that life is throwing at us, and we are ready for anything!

And one more thing... PC Wizard is up and running! Checkout our website: pcwizardmo.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment