Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Seven Crazy Months

It has already been seven months! Our little man is growing everyday and loving life. He is so smart and happy, I feel so blessed! In the last month, Ryker has discovered several new uses for his hands. He is an expert at grabbing and yanking handfuls of my hair. He has figured out my reaction to a choking sound, and to get my attention, he will frequently pretend choke. NOT COOL!

Ryker still has blue eyes, red hair, and very white skin, just like his mom! He now has a birthmark on his chest that goes from the base of his neck to the bottom of his sternum. It is actually a pretty nice looking birthmark! Ryker has also bypassed crawling on all fours, he still army crawls all over, but he is now starting to pull up on things. He is becoming quite the expert at using his hands to create beats, or a rhythm on the floor, table, wall, or anything with a cool sound.

Ryker has a very healthy appetite, and still no teeth! He nurses quite frequently, eats rice cereal everynight, and occasionally he will eat some jarred baby food. He does like the Parent's Choice puffs, and veggie crisps. He is learning how to use his index finger and thumb to pick things up. Ryker is definitely a mommy's boy and he loves to be cuddled first thing in the morning. My favorite part of the day!

Overall, Ryker is doing so well and having so much fun learning all there is to learn! I was reflecting on his short little life last night, and I got emotional as I remembered how blessed I am and how wonderful it is to have such an awesome responsibility of being a wife and a mother! Nothing could make me happier this holiday season!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment