I love fall for many reasons, some of which I will share with you. But first, I want to take the time publicly to thank my Heavenly Father for all of my wonderful blessings! I can't even imagine how my life would be if I didn't have such a wonderful religious opportunity that lifts me up and helps me stay positive in a world of conflicting views, religious turmoil, and civil uprising. I am so grateful for my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation (Link Here for Info) and for my beautiful son who brings happiness and trials to my everyday life.
Onto my topic!!
Reason I love fall:
- Beautiful colors
- Crisp, cool air
- No need for expensive A/C
- Pumpkins
- Turkey
- Soup
- Chili's
- Rain!!
I am so excited to share this time of year with Ryker! All of these experiences are so new to him and it is so fun to explore them again with a new set of eyes. Speaking of Ryker, this is what he's been up too:
No comments:
Post a Comment