After our visit to the temple we had lunch at Angie's restaurant. It was delicious! Back up the hill to the Aggie Creamery was our next stop. I have always been in love with the Aggie Blue Mint flavor! I got to satisfy my taste buds by getting both Aggie Blue Mint, and Aggie Bull Tracks. Aggie Bull Tracks was a perfect mixture of Carmel, chocolate, and peanut butter. Still love that Blue Mint!
Justin has never tried cheese curd, not that he can remember anyway, so our next and last stop in Logan was the Gossner Cheese Factory. We got to try flavored milk, different cheeses, and Justin got to try cheese curd. I think he likes it! He even got Jalapeno flavored cheese curd. That's my husband!
The snow stayed away but it was a bit wet with some rain. When we got to Ogden, we packed back up and headed to my Dad's house. I got to see my dad sing to Country Rock Band, and partially dance to Michael Jackson: The Experience. It was so fun! Makaila and Alysa loved it!
Saturday was very relaxing with the spirit of the Lord present with us at all times. After a short nights sleep, we all got ready to go to the family ward at 9 o'clock. Relief Society was wonderful! In Sunday School we received a call from my Dad letting us know that my step-mom was sick and needed to go to the doctor. We drove over to their house and got the girls ready for church. They went with Chelsea to my mom's ward and Justin gave Denise a blessing. Justin and I got back to Sacrament Meeting and we received another call. Denise's doctor wanted her admitted to the hospital and monitored to make sure the stress on the baby was still low.
We waited at the hospital with Courtni and Denise until my Dad was able to come. The girls had lunch with us and later we met up with Denise's family so that they could watch the girls. They think she just had a bout of the flu. As far as I know, everything is alright now!
Today, I get to lounge about and wait for Justin to get home so that we can do our homework for class on Wednesday! Overall, very nice weekend! Relaxing for the most part!
No comments:
Post a Comment