As we were patiently anticipating the upcoming wedding, we decided it was time for some bridal pictures. We had originally planned to do them the weekend before Memorial Day but it rained. Nancy, the nice lady that we rented the dress from was willing to allow us to keep the dress until we finished. We ended up taking the pictures on June 5, 2010 at Memory Grove in Salt Lake City. Mom came down to the Plaza (where I currently lived) and did my hair. It took 2 hours! But it was well worth it as you will see. I had fun and I know that Talena, my aunt who took them, also had fun doing them! She also took the time to edit some of them and put the pictures on a CD for our viewing pleasure! Enjoy!
Your pictures look wonderful! Congrats again, wish you all the best.
ReplyDeleteoh how pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! Hope you don't mind that I found your blog. ;D You look gorgeous, and I didn't even notice the awesome red shoes until I saw the pics. I did my engagements at Memory Grove. Awesome place. Hope everything is going great for you guys!
ReplyDelete